How Students with Existing Accounts Join a New Class
If a student already exists in Edcite (because, say, another teacher has had them sign up), they can join your class by using your class code.
1. Instruct your students to go to our Student Landing Page go.edcite.com.
2. Instruct students to log into their account. They can use their username or email with their password or they can log in through Google, Microsoft, Clever, or ClassLink.
3. Instruct students to click on the three lines in the top left corner of their homepage.
4. Instruct students to select "Join Class."
5. Instruct students to enter your class code and select "Join Class. Click here for information on where to find a class's class code.
6. Students will verify that they are joining the correct class by clicking the "Continue" button.
Class Code - Students Create New Accounts
Students will follow these step by step instructions to join a class using a Class Code. 1. Instruct your students to visit go.edcite.com. 2. Students should click the Sign Up with a Class Code button at the bottom of their screen. 3. Ask students to ...
New Student Account
Invite your students to follow these step by step instructions to create a New Account using your Class Code. 1. Instruct your students to go to https://www.edcite.com/go 2. Instruct them to click the link at the bottom of the page that says Sign Up ...
Add a Student to a Class
Follow these step by step instructions to Add Students to a Class. 1. From the top navigation bar, select Roster and then click My Students. 2. You will be navigated to your Class Dashboard where you will see a list with all of your students. Select ...
Admin/Sub Admin - How to Add/Remove Students from a Class [Edcite Schools Feature]
This feature is available as part of our premium platform, Edcite Schools. To learn more about Edcite Schools, click here. Admins and Sub Admins can add students to, or remove students from, classes. Note: If your school syncs with Clever, please ...
How to Create a New Student
1. Click Roster in your top navigation bar and then select the My Students tab. 2. Click the Create Students button. 3. Add the student information in the spaces provided and click the Create Student button.