New assignments can be created from questions that are found on your My Questions page, questions from another assignment, newly created original questions, or questions from our Question Library. Follow these steps to create a new assignment.
1. From your top navigation bar, click Assignments and then select Create Assignment.
2. Name your assignment in the space provided.
3. Add any notes you would like students to read before they start working on this assignment.
4. Click the (+) button to add questions to your assignment.
5. Assign the assignment to your students or Share the assignment into the Edcite Library.
NOTE: Edcite will automatically save any changes you make in an assignment every few seconds.
For more help with this or any other topic on Edcite, please email email@example.com.
The following is the link fo the Google document with this solution:
Updated 13 Aug 2018
How to Create a New Assignment
On Edcite, an Assignment is a set of questions you combine and assign to students. Questions are the individual items students will answer. This help document walks through how to create a new assignment using questions that you have either found in ...
How to Create an Assignment by Merging Other Assignments
You can create an Edcite assignment by pulling in all questions from selected other assignments. To do that, first create a new, blank assignment. 1. On the assignment editor, click on the Find Existing button under the Questions section. 2. A ...
How to Create a New Student
1. Click Roster in your top navigation bar and then select the My Students tab. 2. Click the Create Students button. 3. Add the student information in the spaces provided and click the Create Student button.
How to Create a New Class
Teachers are able to create a new class on Edcite, import classes from Google Classroom or import classes from Clever. 1. Create a Class on Edcite: Click on the +Create New Class button found on your Homepage. Add the class name, any notes, and click ...
Add Questions to an Assignment
Follow these step by step instructions to add questions to an assignment. 1. Click on Assignments and then select My Assignments. 2. Find the Assignment. Click the Pencil icon and your "Assignment Editor" will open. 3. Click the + Add Existing ...