Follow these step by step instruction to access the Dynamic Report.
1. From the top navigation bar in your admin account, select Assignments and then click Reports Hub.
2. Select the Teacher Assigned tab.
3. Select the Common Assessment(s) you want to view the report for by checking the box next to the name.
4. Click the Generate button on Dynamic Report.
5. Now you can analyze the report. The left hand side features all of the filters to view subsets of data. You can filter by assignment, teachers, classes, schools, subjects, grades, and score.
6. To use a filter, click on the name that you want to select. Your selection will highlight in green. The table and graphs will update to reflect your selections. Click the Clear Filters button to clear your selections.
7. Hover over the pie chart to see more information and the graph will update. You can view the range (percentage score range for a student in quartiles), the student count (number of stuents in that range), and the percentage of students who scored in that range. You can also change from school to teacher to alter what the graph represents.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 29 Sept 2017