Follow these step by step instructions to create a Rearrange Text question.
1. From your top navigation bar, click on Content and then select Create Question.
2. Select the Student Action button. Click on the Categorize/Classify button. Select the Rearrange Text question and then click on the Create Question button.
3. Name your question in the space provided and click the Save button.
4. If desired, add an optional stimulus in the space provided.
5. Add your stimulus to the question by clicking the Blue Pencil button and opening your Rich Text Editor. You can add text, audio, video, or images. Click the Done button upon completion. You can name this tab or you can add a new tab with an alternative stimulus by clicking the (+) button.
6. Enter instructions and/or prompts in the space provided. If desired, change the Point value for the question. Click on the Gear button.
7. Enter your text into the text box.
After you finish entering your text, select the Set Answer button in the gear.
Select the Initial View.
Select the Rearrange Type.
Click the Done button.
8. Tag learning standards to your question by clicking the Tags tab. For more information about Tagging Standards, click here for step by step instruction.
9. Click the Show More button to see additional options. If desired, add a Rubric, Settings, Solutions, and Hints. For more information about these options, please click here.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 15 May 2018