This feature is available as part of our premium platform, Edcite Schools. To learn more about Edcite Schools, click here.
Edcite's Bubble Sheets allow teachers to administer Edcite assignments on paper. The directions below review 1) how to print Bubble Sheets for students and 2) how to upload the completed pages for grading within Edcite.
Bubble Sheet Printing Instructions:
1. Bubble Sheets can be printed for any teacher-assigned or district-distributed assessment that is assigned to a class or to students.
Note 1: Multiple Choice (#005) questions should have no more than 8 answer choices.
Note 2: One page can fit up to 90 Multiple Choice questions.
2. Where do I find the link? Printing Bubble Sheets is done by the teacher of the class assigned, whether the assignment is district-distributed or teacher-assigned. The "Print Bubble Sheets" button is found:
i) On the My Assignments page under "Actions" -> "Manage".
Once the Manage window pops up, the "Print Bubble Sheets" button is located next to the "View Assignment Settings" button.
ii) District Distributions can be printed on the Common Assessments page:
3. Click the “Print Bubble Sheets” button to print the sheets.
4. Each sheet printed will have the following:
- student name (student ID) and assignment name (assignment ID).
- QR Code containing the student ID and assignment ID.
In the example below, Q1-5 are Multiple Choice questions, Q6 is a Free Response question, and Q7 is an Essay Response question, which is on page 2.