Follow these step by step instructions to create a Graph Free Response question.
1. From your top navigation bar, click on Content and then select Create Question.
2. Select the Subject button. Click on the Math button. Select the Graph Free Response question and then click on the Create Question button.
3. Name your question in the space provided.
4. If desired, add an optional stimulus in the space provided. You can either enter text directly into the space provided or click the Blue Pencil button to open your Rich Text Editor.
5. Add your stimulus to the question by clicking the Blue Pencil button and opening your Rich Text Editor. You can add text, audio, video, or images. Click the Done button upon completion.
6. Enter instructions and/or prompts in the space provided. If desired, change the Point value for the question.
7. Tag learning standards to your question by clicking the Tags tab. For more information about Tagging Standards, click here for step by step instruction.
8. Click the Show More button to see additional options. If desired, add a Rubric, Settings, Solutions, and Hints. For more information about these options, please click here.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 27 Jul 2017