Follow these step by step instructions to create a Graph Quadratic Functions question.
1. From your top navigation bar, click on Content and then select Create Question.
2. Select the Student Actiont button. Click on the Graphing button. Select the Graph Quadratic Function question and then click on the Create Question button.
3. Name your question in the space provided and click the Save button.
4. If desired, add an optional stimulus in the space provided.
5. Add your stimulus to the question by clicking the Blue Pencil button and opening your Rich Text Editor. You can add text, audio, video, or images. Click the Done button upon completion. You can name this tab or you can add a new tab with an alternative stimulus by clicking the (+) button.
6. Enter instructions and/or prompts in the space provided. If desired, change the Point value for the question. Click on the Gear button.
7. Set up your grid in the space provided and then click the Done button.
8. Enter your equation and click the Generate button. Change the labels of graph in the space provided.
9. Tag learning standards to your question by clicking the Tags tab. For more information about Tagging Standards, click here for step by step instruction.
10. Click the Show More button to see additional options. If desired, add a Rubric, Settings, Solutions, and Hints. For more information about these options, please click here.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 4 Aug 2017