You can create a Numeric Answer (#066) question from the Create Question page. If you are familiar with our general question creating process, you can skip to Step 5 for information specific to the Numeric Answer (#066) question.
1. Name your question in the space provided and click the Save button.
2. If desired, add a stimulus to accompany the question in the space provided by clicking the Blue Pencil button and opening your Rich Text Editor. You can add text, audio, video, or images. Click the OK button upon completion. You can name this tab or you can add a new tab with an alternative stimulus by clicking the (+) button.
3. Enter the instructions and/or prompts in the space provided. If desired, change the Point value for the question.
4. Tag learning standards to your question by clicking the Tags tab. For more information about Tagging Standards, click here
. Click the Show More button to see additional options. If desired, add a Rubric, Settings, Solutions, and Hints. For more information about these options, please click here
5. To set an answer to your Numeric Answer question, click on the box under the instructions. Enter the answer and then click Save.