Follow these step by step instructions to create a Venn Diagram question.
1. From your top navigation bar, click on Content and then select Create Question.
2. Select the Student Action button and click on the Categorize/Classify button. Select the Venn Diagram question and then click on the Create Question button.
3. Name your question in the space provided and click the Save button.
4. Click on the Blue Pencil to open the Rich Text Editor and enter your Question Prompt/ Instructions. You can add images and text in your desired font and style.
5. Add an optional pre stimulus and stimulus in the spaces provided. Enter your stimulus directly in the space provided or click the Blue Pencil button to open your Rich Text Editor. You can add videos, audio, images, links and passages in this section. You can number your passages by clicking on the green Number Selected Passages button. To add multiple passages, click on the + sign next to Edit this and add.
6. If desired, change the point value in the space provided. Click the Gear button for additional settings.
7. You can choose to set up a 2-circle or a 3-circle Venn Diagram. Enter the titles for each circle, and add options under each area. You can enter formulae, images etc. by clicking on the blue pencils, and add more options by selecting +Add Answer.
You can also add choices that do not belong to any areas of the circles under the Neither/None box.
8. Tag learning standards to your question by clicking the Tags tab. For more information about Tagging Standards, click here for step by step instruction.
9. Click the Show More button to see additional options. If desired, add a Rubric, Settings, Solutions, and Hints. For more information about these options, please click here.
10. Click the Save button after you have finished creating your question.