Follow these step by step instructions to create a Graph Linear Inequalities question.
1. From the top navigation bar, click Questions and then select Create Question.
2. Click the Subject button and then select the Math button. Select the Graph Linear Inequalities and then click the Create Question button.
3. Name your question in the space provided and click the Save button.
4. If desired, add an optional stimulus in the space provided.
5. Add your stimulus to the question by clicking the Blue Pencil button and opening your Rich Text Editor. You can add text, audio, video, or images. Click the Done button upon completion. You can name this tab or you can add a new tab with an alternative stimulus by clicking the (+) button.
6. Enter instructions and/or prompts in the space provided. If desired, change the Point value for the question. Click on the Gear button.
7. Add an Answer Label in the space provided. To add an additional Answer Label, click the +Answer Label button. To delete an answer label, click the red (x) button.
8. Choose your Answer Type by clicking the pull-down menu. Add the number of digits and the correct answers in the space provided. To add additional correct answers, click the +Add Correct Answer button. To delete a correct answer, click the red (x) button.
9. Check the box if you want Advanced Scoring options. Check the box if you would like the program to Shuffle Answer Choices. Choose the Answer Bank Position.
10. Choose a your Background Type. Set up you x-axis and y-axis in the space provided. Click the Done button.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 12 Jan 2018